Discount Codes 4 Blokes Store List
First of all, if you’re looking for the individual stores we’re featuring currently you can find their respective bargains along with the hub of store info through the following links: buy a gift discount code plus cloggs discount codes and laura ashley furniture discount code also feel good contacts discount code besides miss selfridge promo code with very discount codes some 24/7 blinds discount code and motel rocks promo code lastly led hut promo code.
If you found yourself at this page for other reasons, let me share a little life advice that I think would benefit everyone to hear. It’s from a few different wise sources so take what works for you and feel free to leave the rest.
|-Show me your friends and I can tell what your future will be like. Show me their bank accounts and I tell you how much money you will make. With that being said, watch who you associate yourself with.|
|- Determine which hobby/interest you have that you could be
content investing all of your working hours in… And find a
way to do that as a career. (Even if indirectly.)
- You need to spend your 8 hours/day doing something you
enjoy. If it doesn’t pay enough, learn how to do high-profit
activities part-time (e.x. real estate, selling info products,
owning solo/partnership local businesses that are stable).
- If you are strongly opposed to a University education, then
don’t get one.
- If you choose to go to a University and get a degree, you
probably won’t regret it, but the costs will be higher than
- if you want to be successful, find someone who is already successful and do what they do.
- if you are looking for jobs etc, don’t just send a resume, go in there find the right person to talk to and sell yourself. prove to them you can do what you can say you can do, work for free / commission… be very persistent!!!!!! if they tell you there are no jobs, show up the next day and tell them you are ready for work!
-when u start planning for retirement/savings, dont trust a broker! learn how to manage your OWN FINANCES!! no one cares about your money more than you do
-That crap your parents tell you when you’re a kid… “You can be anything when you grow up, if you work hard enough”.
|- Don’t go to college.
- Don’t get married.
- Find what you love to do so it doesn’t feel like it’s work.